217 Calories, 10.8g Carbohydrates, 9.3g Protein, 15.8g Fat
- 5 Free range eggs
- 1 Cup Wholemeal self-raising flour
- 3 large zucchini’s
- 60g tasty cheese
- 1/3 cup of Olive oil
- 4 (70g) Short Cut Bacon Slices
- 25g Spring Onions
- Pre-heat Oven 200 degrees.
- Wisk 5 eggs in large mixing bowl.
- Add 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour to mixing bowl.
- Grate 3 zucchini’s into mixing bowl.
- Grate 1 cup (60g) of cheese into mixing bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup (80ml) of olive oil to mixing bowl.
- Finely chop 25g (about two stalks) of spring onions and add to mixing bowl.
- Use a wooden spoon and mix all ingredients together.
- Line a rectangle baking tray with baking paper (this will protect your tray and make clean up easier)
- Pour ingredients into rectangle baking tray being sure to flatten out the slice evenly in the tray.
- Place aluminium foil over the top of tray and place in oven for 40 minutes.
- At 40minutes, remove the aluminium foil and place back in the oven for an additional 10mins to crisp up.
- Remove when the Zucchini slice is crisp enough for your liking.
- Remove from oven and slice into 8 pieces.