CrossFit Reclaim is committed to ensuring an environment which is safe, clean and inclusive. To this end, CrossFit Reclaim considers unethical/ unsafe behaviours unacceptable. We have implemented fees and surcharges – not as a profit gain, yet as a deterrent to ensure all members can have equal access to facility and reduce administration resources.
New Membership Form
- Direct Debits will appear on your statement from ‘Wholistic Health Group Pty Ltd’ or ‘Ezi*Wholistic Health’.
- Unlimited Membership payments are deducted the same day as the membership start date. If you wish to amend this date, the first payment will be prorated.
- All memberships with limited sessions per week, are deducted on a Monday. The first payment will be prorated based on the start date and deducted on the start date. All payments after that, will be deducted fortnightly on a Monday.
- Holds/ Cancellations ❏ All holds, and cancellations need to be submitted via the online forms. They can be accessed via the CrossFit Reclaim website under ‘QuickLinks’.
- We require 14-days notification for all holds/ cancellations. (Unless medical evidence is supplied for an injury prior to application of hold/cancellation).
- Payments are still processed, as per normal, for all holds prior to the hold period. The payments after the hold are extended based on the hold duration.
- Cancellations will be prorated based on the remaining days on your account
- No-Show Fees – A fee is charged for people who reserve a spot in a class and do not cancel at least 1-hour prior to the class commencement time.
- Dishonoured Fees – Charges will apply for recurring dishonoured direct debits (Please refer to the Direct Debit Request Form).
- Late payments – Fees are applicable for all memberships which are 5-days outstanding.
DDR Service Agreement V1.9
I/We hereby authorise Global Payments Australia 1 Pty Ltd ACN 601 396 543 (Direct Debit User ID number 342190, 342191, 428198) (referred to as “Ezidebit”) to make periodic debits on behalf of the Business (referred to as “the Business”) as indicated on the attached Direct Debit Request which incorporates this DDR Service Agreement.
I/We acknowledge that Ezidebit is acting as a Direct Debit Agent for the Business and that Ezidebit does not provide any goods or services (other than the direct debit collection services) to me/us for the Business pursuant to the Direct Debit Request and has no express or implied liability in relation to the goods and services provided or to be provided by the Business or the terms and conditions of any agreement that I/We have with the Business.
I/We acknowledge that the debit amount will be debited from my/our nominated card or bank account according to the terms and conditions of my/our agreement with the Business and the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request (and specifically the Debit Arrangement including the Fees/Charges in the Direct Debit Request).
I/We acknowledge that the details of my/our nominated card or bank account should be verified (eg: against a recent card or bank statement) to ensure accuracy of the details provided and I/we will contact my/our financial institution if uncertain of the accuracy of these details.
I/We acknowledge that is my/our responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient available/cleared funds in the nominated account by the due date to enable the direct debit to be honoured on the due date for the debit Direct debits normally occur overnight, however transactions can take up to 3 banking business days depending on the financial institution. Accordingly, I/we acknowledge and agree that sufficient funds will remain in the nominated account until the debit amount has been debited from the account. If there are insufficient funds available, I/we agree that Ezidebit will not be responsible for any fees and charges that may be charged by either my/our or its financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that there may be a delay in processing the debit if:
- a payment request is received by Ezidebit after Ezidebit’s usual cut off time, being 3:00pm Qld time, Monday to Friday;
- a payment request is received by Ezidebit on a day that is not a banking business day in Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, VIC; or
- there is a public or bank holiday on the day when the debit transaction is due to be processed or on any of the following days until the debit is processed
Any payment that falls due on any of the above will be processed on the next business day.
I/We authorise Ezidebit to vary the amount of the payments from time to time upon receiving instructions from the Business of a variation provided for within my/our agreement with the Business or as may be agreed by me/us and the Business. I/We do not require Ezidebit to notify me/us of the variation to the debit amount.
I/We acknowledge that Ezidebit is to provide at least 14 days’ notice if it proposes to vary any of the terms and conditions of the Direct Debit Request (including this DDR Service Agreement) including varying the Debit Arrangement.
I/We will contact the Business if I/we wish to alter or defer the Debit Arrangement. I/We acknowledge that any request by me/us to stop or cancel the Debit Arrangement will be directed to the Business.
I/We acknowledge that any dispute regarding a debit will be directed to the Business and/or Ezidebit. If no resolution is forthcoming, I/we will contact my/our financial institution.
I/We acknowledge that if a debit is returned by my/our financial institution as unpaid, a failed payment fee (as referred to in the Debit Arrangement) may be payable by me/us to Ezidebit. I/We will also be responsible for any fees and charges applied by my/our financial institution for each unsuccessful debit attempt together with any collection fees, including but not limited to any solicitor fees and/or collection agent fee as may be incurred by Ezidebit.
I/We authorise Ezidebit to attempt to re-process any unsuccessful payments as advised by the Business.
I/We acknowledge that certain fees and charges (including setup, variation, SMS or processing fees) may apply to the Direct Debit Request and may be payable to Ezidebit and agree to pay those fees and charges to Ezidebit.
“Ezidebit” may appear as the merchant for a payment from my/our credit card (including a debit or charge card). I/We acknowledge and agree that Ezidebit will not be liable for any disputed transactions resulting from the supply or non supply of goods and/or services and that all disputes will be directed to the Business (as Ezidebit is acting only as a Direct Debit Agent for the Business). The Transaction Fee for a debit to a Credit Card calculated as a percentage may be subject to a minimum amount.
I/We hereby irrevocably authorise, direct and instruct any third party who holds/stores my/our personal information (relating to the Business and this Direct Debit Request) to release and provide such information to Ezidebit.
- Ezidebit to verify with my/our financial institution and/or correct, if necessary, details of my/our account; and
- My/our financial institution to release information allowing Ezidebit to verify my/our account details