Meet Coach Tim
Tim first developed a love for exercise in the military, where he serves as a Rifleman in the Army Reserves. His passion for health and fitness led him to pursue a career as a Personal Trainer, so he could help people achieve their fitness and body composition goals. Tim lives by CrossFit founder Greg Glassman’s teaching to “Regularly learn and play new sports” and has pursued learning a wide variety of sports, including snowboarding, powerlifting and Olympic Weightlifting.
Tim is super excited to be living on the south coast for the first time, so he can learn to surf! Tim has competed in a men’s physique bodybuilding competition, where the fake tan and constant cravings for Ben and Jerry’s ice cream made him miss the CrossFit lifestyle.
Tim has been doing CrossFit since 2012 and has been a judge at the Pacific Regionals, five times. His favourite workouts are anything with a heavy barbell, and/or rowing.
- Certificates III & IV in Fitness
- Level 2 CrossFit Certification
- Level 1 CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- Level 1 CrossFit Kids Certification
- Level 1 Australian Weightlifting Federation
- Level 1 Powerlifting Australia
- CrossFit Coach’s Prep Course
- CrossFit Competitor’s Course
- First Aid and CPR