CFR Weekly News 29th Jan 2020
Beach WOD 1st of Feb
- 4pm this Saturday at Wollongong South Beach.
- We are bringing the atlas stones down for people to practice with prior to the Tribal clash in two weeks.
- Sign up via the link below to RSVP so we know numbers for programming.
Tribal Clash 15th & 16th Feb
- 9 Teams registered from CFR
- All teams have a shirt design, please pay when you’re next in, shirts will be available mid-to-late next week.
- Feb intake starts on the 10th of Feb, if you’re wanting to join the Coaching program, get in soon.
Gym Challenge –
January “No Added Sugar”
- 47 People participated
- Winner Mick R – 0 missed days.
- Runner up – Artim S – 1 missed day
- High Achievers – Laura M, Laura H, Theo M, Jackie W, Cath R. All with 3-5 missed days.
February “Conditioning Extra’s”
- Starting on the 1st of Feb
- How many points can you accumulate on top of the daily CrossFit class?
- 200m Run = 15points
- 1 calorie = 1point
- 1 burpee = 1point
- 1 Rule – Points only count if you do the daily WOD. The challenge is in finding the extra time to do that little bit more. Before or after class….
- Everyday you’ll record your points on the accountability board and most points at the end of the month will receive some Free CFR Merch (hat, shirt/singlet).
- Free for all members to sign up
- Monday 2nd of March
- Body Scan – want to see changes in your body fat %.
- Mobility Assessment – following up on improvement seen in the Saturday morning mobility session.
Q1 Survey follow up
- Thanks to all who participated and completed the survey,
- Our entire team has met and collated the feedback.
- Next Monday I’ll be announcing a few super positive changes that are coming to the gym as a result of the survey. So stay tuned. I know everyone will be stoked with the changes.
CrossFit Reclaim Team – Sam, Khrissy, Ash, Jesse, Tim, Jayden & Nigel