Protein Stir Fry Recipe
Prep time8minutesCook time20minutesServes 5529 Calories, 26.8g Carbohydrates, 51.5g Protein, 25.2g Fat
- 700g Breast Chicken
- 175g Rindless Short Cut Bacon
- 350g Carrots
- 1.5cups Broccoli
- 6 Eggs
- 200g Frozen Peas
- 200g Cauliflower
- 1.5cups Frozen Corn
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 100g Onion
- Organise all ingredients on your cooking table.
- You’ll need a large wok for cooking, a grater for grating the carrots and a bowl for storing cooked food.
- Cook in order eggs (scrambled), chicken, bacon, onions then veg (Cauliflower, Peas, Carrots, Corn, Broccoli). After each item you cook remove from the wok to make room for the next ingredient.
- Once your Veg is cooked, re-add your protein (chicken, eggs & bacon).
- Add salt for flavour.
Serving suggestionIf you want to boost total calories and carbs, serve with Cauliflower rice or basmati rice/ quinoa. (Not included in Macro Calculations).[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]